6/05/2008

Just an update


We are getting ready to head to Utah and I can't wait! It's going to be so MUCH FUN! SO before I go... here is a little post of things I love and am doing.

A card I made
Stamps I can't get enough of. Unity Stamps kit of the month "bliss and a birdie"


I can't wait to use after my trip (the NEW Making Memories Summer FUN! collection)


My Favorite new photo




A mini album I made for the Martha Stewart Contest



I've now lost
37 lbs.

as of 5 weeks ago.


AND I made this bracelet to make me feel girlie and pretty :)


I hope every one has a great week


Pin It!

3 comments:

Just Me said...

I didn't know you were coming to Utah! If you have time we should totally get together. As of Tuesday 6/10 I'm not working!!! Yippee.

I love the pictures. The cupcakes and cookies are beautiful and look delicious!

Heather Taylor Photography said...

hey Heidi! Somehow I think we must have missed each other! :( I hope you had a great time here nonetheless! :)

wendipooh13 said...

well love your new blog look!!! adorable mini album, congrats on the weigh in- GREAT JOB and that photo of the cupcake!! YUM, and the card SUPER CUTE too!!!!