1/03/2008

My dwelling place

Here it is... my dwelling place. The place where all the Heidi Scrapping Magic happens. It's a place I longed for as a kid. When picking the color for the walls, I decided I wanted Apple Green to keep me happy.

I got these metal baskets at Ikea. each was about $4

Here is how I get to you all. I love our Computer!!!


This is where all my money goes. All my Embellies, paper, Stamps and MUCH MORE!

Here is the sewing machine I got last year for Christmas and my desk I found at Target on sale for just $15. Thank you Target!!!


And here is it all together on a page
Oh and PS... When I first started this blog, it was for posting new scrapbook stuff but, after the shakedown from CK (and not posting stuff you submit online) I stopped and polled off what I had up. With that, I think it's time I get back to my roots. Everyday, I plan to post a new scrapbook idea, product I love or what ever else comes to mind. so, stay tuned!






Pin It!

1 comment:

Danielle Holsapple said...

I love your space!!!! So bright and cheery!!!!!!