10/14/2007

Great weekend

This weekend I finally talked my Mom into sitting down for a photo shoot with me. While doing so, my Dad came in the room and I got a few with them both together. It was fun to watch them and to see how they still love each other so much.






I love how this one turne out of my Mom. She is such an amazing person. She raised 6 kids who all turned out to be good people in this world. Thanks Mom


I also had the Chance to spend friday night with Mira...My best friend. she was a great sport in letting me talk a 1,000,000 pics of her. THANKS MIRA






I was trying something new with the coloring on this photo. I like how it turned out.




This cool color changing fountain was at our new mall. (taken during girls night out)


Also this week I got the new Nov/Dec Memory Makers Magazine in the mail . this is my 2nd published lo in their mag.



What a Great weekend I had.


Pin It!

2 comments:

Christi Flores said...

Your pictures are beautiful! I am so glad that you had such a great weekend. :)

Just Me said...

Hey this is luckeelizard (Jenn) from Scrapbook.com. I just saw that you had a link to your blog and thought I'd check it out. Your pictures are amazing. I love that you have a blog and I hope to keep up better with you through this then I have through Scrapbook.com.