7/02/2010

The start of a NEW tradition...

I have decided it's time for a new TRADITION in the Sonboul Home and so...
Smoothie Thursdays it is!

Photobucket

I have always LOVED smoothies and from now on "during the summer", we will celebrate them. YUMMY! Every Thursday I will make a new recipe or find a great one online :)

Last night I did this:

1/2 cup- Plain Yogurt
1 cup- Milk
2 Tablespoons (yep!)- Sugar/Cinnamon mixture
1 cup- Strawberries-frozen
1 cup- Watermelon
1 handful of ice

Then blind well and enjoy :)
This one is soooo good and summery! You should try it for the 4th of July!
~H

PS we also had this yummy dinner. I can't wait to scrapbok these photos :)

Photobucket

Pin It!

2 comments:

cnelson said...

ummmmmmm...YUM!

Kathy Martin said...

YUMMY! Could I have one, please? ;) In our house it's breakfast for dinner every Monday night! :)